Most of us go to hotels and restaurants, and would have noticed the catering wear worn by waiters, chefs and counter service persons. We might also have been impressed with the stylishly embroidered catering wear, bearing the insignia of the establishment in a tasteful manner, worn by the staff of star-rated establishments.
Catering wear that is always neat and crisp creates a favorable impression about the standards of cleanliness the establishment observes. If the clothes are dirty and crumpled, customers might begin to wonder at the quality of the food served. Even if the food is tasty, they might not feel all that comfortable about its hygienic aspects.
Even more than quick service, it might be the quality and cleanliness of the catering wear that can influence the impressions of catering establishment ‘s customers. Even if the food comes a little late, they might not really mind; but if they feel the food is not hygienically prepared, they might never return.
Embroidering the catering wear tastefully not only adds to the overall impression; it can have business benefits in the form of better employee identification with the establishment.
Typical Embroidered Catering Wear
What exactly constitute embroidered catering wear? The list below will give an idea of the requirements.
- The primary wear consist of jackets for waiters and chefs that are comfortable and easy to work in
- Trousers that usually have elasticated draw cord waists or side waste bands
- Bib and waist aprons that serve to protect the primary wear and keep them clean
- The clothing should meet the food industry hygiene regulations
- The material used should protect the clothes from heat and stains, and should remain free of wrinkles
- The material should also be durable enough to avoid frequent replacement
- The embroidery should be professional and stylish, and done in a way to help create brand awareness
What is the Importance of Stylish and Professional Catering wear?
One major objective is to impress customers. They tend to be impressed with the stylish work wear worn by the catering staff of an establishment.
Another important objective is staff morale. Catering staff would definitely be happy with work wear that are both stylish, and professionally designed to make working and movement easy. Uniforms also identify a team. Stylish work wear can make the workers feel proud of being part of the team, and lead to better team spirit.
Things like these can make a noticeable impact on business results.
Embroidered catering wear that are always clean and crisp tend to tend to impress customers, and also create an impression of cleanliness. For catering establishments, an aura of cleanliness and hygienic practices is all-important. Catering wear can help create or destroy customer confidence about food quality.
In addition to impressing customers, stylish and professional catering wear can help inculcate a sense of pride and team spirit among employees.